December 12, 2012

Earl Of Sandwich


Glad you could make it for another exciting post by yours truly. I guarantee you are gonna dig this! Well, I can't really guarantee it. My lawyers said I shouldn't guarantee anything on here. In reality, I don't have any lawyers, I only imagine that I do. So, I asked my imaginary lawyers if I could have my  Last Will and Testament tattooed on my dick. They said it wouldn't stand up in court. Oh well....

Anyway, this is gonna be a quickie for a couple reasons. One, I was sick when I ate at this place, so I wasn't tasting all that much to begin with. Second, The Mindy Project is on right now. Yes, I watch this show. Sure, it's more of a girly show, but I like it! Don't judge me! Plus, she's cute and got a nice booty, which they try not to show too much.

Oh yeah, this is a food blog. Now for the food.

The Earl of Sandwich is located at Downtown Disney in Anaheim, CA. To be honest, I try and avoid most places there because a lot of that shit is overpriced. Plain and simple. But, I heard some people say that the Earl of Sandwich in Vegas was a nice spot. So, I had to check it out.

When I got up there, the line was out the door, about 20 feet or so. I had just gotten of work, so I was in no rush. On the other hand, If I had to wait in this long fucking line, it better be worth it!

Ok, I put this on pause and just watched the show. Great holiday episode! I would have beaten that bitches ass! Come into my house and start tearing shit up! Now I can focus on the blog. She is mad cute though. :)

I waited in line about 20 minutes or so. Not too bad. They had a decent number of sandwiches to choose from. I decided to go with the most basic. It was basically roast beef and some kind of horseradish sauce.

Now, when you step up to order, you are only ordering your sandwich. You grab the sides, like chips and potato salad, on the way up to the cashier. I wanted to try the potato salad, but they were out. It's really a first come, first serve deal in that part.

I grabbed some chips and got a fountain drink. Because they are so busy, you get one of those vibrating coasters to let you know when your order is ready.

When my little coaster started buzzing, I got up, picked the coaster up off the chair, and got my food. Yeah, if you go there and get coaster #79, know this: It may buzz for you, but it's gonna be thinking of me. ;)

This is what I was looking at:

Now, for the unveiling...

Show me that hot, pink center baby!

This place boasts that all the bread and roast beef is cooked fresh on the daily. While having a cold may have dulled my taste buds some, I could easily tell it was fresh. The bread was super soft and the roast beef was very tender. I really didn't get too much horseradish, but I know most restaurants are pretty scared to go heavy on that stuff. That's understandable.

It seemed like it tasted good. The price was actually within reason, which is a big surprise in that location.

Well, that's it for now. What else am I gonna say? I couldn't taste it that much, and plus, it's just a fuckin' sandwich.

Now. I'm gonna take a stroll down the block and see if I can manage to fish my mind out of the gutter. I don't think this is going to be a successful mission, though.

I'm out.

J. Miller

2 comments:

  1. Love the Mindy Show! The Earl of Sandwich reminds me alot of Potbelly! Looks Good!

    ReplyDelete