October 6, 2012

Chino Farms


WooHoo!!! It time for another post! This one is gonna be quickie with a good amount of pictures and less of me babbling about...I don't know, whatever is I usually bitch about.

This episode, we are going to visit Chino Farms in Rancho Santa Fe, CA. This place is really an organic farm that sells to everyone, restaurants and the general public. If you are in some swanky San Diego eatery that talks about serving organic vegetables, there is a good chance they got it here.

There's not a whole lot I can say that the pictures won't say for themselves. The food is absolutely beautiful here. Everything I saw looked like it had been plucked from the ground just minutes earlier.

My brother and I left with some veggies for the restaurant he works at, Kitchen 4140, and some strawberries and blueberries just for us. All I can say is, I've never had blueberries with such an intense flavor like that EVER!

Enough of my yapping! See for yourself!






Awesome, right? All you foodies out there should have all the blood in your body rushing to you privates right about now. Don't worry, I'm right there with you. :) Here is one last shot for you. Open wide for this one!

I think I need a cigarette after that, and I don't even smoke!

Thanks for stopping by. As good as this was, I got something special planned for next week. I'll give you a hint...wait...fuck that! No hints! Bring your ass back here to get your mind blown!

I'm out

J. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment