October 21, 2012

Luv It Frozen Custard


Wazzup! How have you been? I hope you are doing well out there. As for me, I've been doing alright. Work is starting to pick up, which is one of the reasons I've been a little slower putting out these posts I know you love so much. To make it up to you, I'll post again this coming Wednesday.

Some of you might remember that I took a little vacation last month. I spent some time in San Diego and in Las Vegas. I'm just now getting to this, and because it's taken me so long, I can barely remember what I got there! So, this one is gonna be short and sweet.

This was my first experience with frozen custard. I've seen it on various food shows and everyone always talks about how rich it is. Guess what? They weren't lying. This stuff is very rich! You know from the first bite this ain't some run of the mill ice cream.

For me, the coolest thing about the custard is the texture. It has a somewhat dense texture. You can tell that there is very little air mixed into it. It is as smooth as silk, and goes down incredibly easy. It really is a treat for your mouth, kind of like my pe...well, you get what I'm saying.

That night, I got one of the specials. It had vanilla custard, butterscotch, bananas and chocolate sprinkles. It was fucking awesome!

There you have it! Next time when you are in Las Vegas and you get bored with the booze and indulging your perversions, take a break and satisfy your sweet tooth with some frozen custard. You won't regret it.

Luv It's Website

I'm out.

J. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment