October 25, 2012

Hash House A Go Go


Here we are people! My last post from my vacation stops. The truth is, I didn't go on vacation for the blog. I went to see family and enjoy the time with them. So let's get to it!

First off, I'm sorry!!!! I said I was going to post on Wednesday and I didn't! I know, my bad. For this little fuck up, you get to call me a lying bastard one time. Any more than once, and I will whoop that ass! Now for the review!

Hash House A Go Go has been reviewed by damn near every major food magazine and food television network. If you want a detailed review, check your favorite food site(besides my page). For this, I'm just gonna stick with what I had, the Sage Fried Chicken and Bacon Waffles.

I gotta say, even if I wasn't doing this blog, I still would have taken a picture of this. When the server sets this down in front of you, don't be surprised if the first words that come out of your mouth are "HOLY SHIT!" It really is a sight to behold.

The chicken was cooked very well. Tender. Juicy. All that good shit. The addition of sage takes the flavor of it all to a whole new depth. It really gives the chicken a deep, savory richness.

The waffles were light, even with a big bacon slice running down the middle of it. I think that speaks volumes in itself.

I know that's a quick description, but I don't have it in me right now to go on and on about it. Just know it's good and worth every penny.

On a side note, I saw Coolio there. Yeah, that's about all he is now, a fucking side note.

While in Vegas, I got the lucky opportunity to get on an internet radio show! It was only for a few minutes, but it was awesome!!! The show is called Vegas Unwrapped. Follow the link and check it out!

The two gentlemen in the front are Aaron Phillips and Ricky Cash, the hosts of the show. In the back is the engineer, Hawkeye Mark.

The Gods must have been smiling on me that day, because the first group of guests appearing on the show that night were players from the Lingerie Football League!!! They happened to be from the local team, The Las Vegas Sin.

Seeing these women on TV is one thing. When you see them in person....GODDAMN!! These women were bangin'!! The only thing I knew for sure when I saw them was that there was no fucking way I wasn't getting a picture with them. Check this shit out!!!!

It was a very good day, indeed.

There's no topping that, so I'm gonna end it here.

Giggity!

J. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment