July 2, 2013

T.S.D.O.B: Day 22 - Lunch At The Park


It's day 22 of Thirty Straight Days of Blogging, and to be honest, I'm really busy right now. I'm actually working on what is probably going to be post #30. It takes a lot of time to make, but should have great results. All I can tell you now is that you will not want to miss it!

Today, I am going to show you a little bit more about me. Every now and then, I'll hop on my bike and head down to one of the local parks. I'll pick up a Bahn Mi and, maybe a water or gatorade, and have a relaxing lunch. Since it's been heating up lately, it seemed like a better time than ever to do this.

This is the spot I stopped by yesterday to get my bahn mi. I live in an area where I don't really have to go too far to find a decent bahn mi. I've been to about 5 or 6 different places, and I think I can say that I like this place the best. So far...

The damn tree got in the way for this shot. Oh well, you get the idea, right?

Once I get to the park, I'll find a nice, shady spot and enjoy my food. Since I was there, I thought I would take a few pictures.


Say cheese dummy!

Ugh, that last picture blows. Whatever. That's it for today. I'm coming back tomorrow with a doozy. You don't want to miss it.

Tan Hoang Huong
15972 Euclid St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 775-7422

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. im waiting that continental roll looked too empty for my liking or u call bahmi i think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahn Mi sandwiches aren't normally heavy like something you would get from Subway. In my area, the average bahn mi costs about $2.50 to $3, which isn't bad at all.

      Delete