June 12, 2013

Thirty Straight Days Of Blogging: Day 2 - Sbarro's


I like pizza. Who doesn't. To be honest, I'm not really that picky about the pizza I get. It doesn't have to come out of a wood fire oven to be good. It certainly doesn't hurt either. But, there is one slice of pizza that has had a grip on my heart for quite sometime. That special slice of goodness is known as the Stuffed Pizza.

Normally, when it comes to a restaurant that I frequent, I try and order different things on the menu to see what else is good. Not the case with Sbarro's. As soon as I tried this one, I knew I had found a slice of bliss at first bite.

Over the years, I've grown to love the crust of most breads. Maybe it has to do with me working as a baker/pastry chef or just getting older. I don't know. What I do know is that the double crust on this slice is awesome. The cheesy center with the pepperoni just works so well as it always does.

The only that was different this one time is that I didn't get a small container of marinara to dip the slice in. No big deal to me. I still loved every bite.

I probably should have called this post "The Stuffed Pizza", because I don't even know what the hell they serve besides this little piece of heaven.

Sbarro
2800 N. Main Street Santa Ana, CA 92705
714.564.9005 
Website: http://www.sbarro.com 


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment