June 27, 2013

T.S.D.O.B: Day 17 - Random Pictures


Welcome to day 17 of Thirty Straight Days of Blogging. Today's post is really a mash up of things that didn't make the cut for the blog or were just for the family.

What you see above is a picture of a chocolate robot. I didn't make it. In fact, I can't stand working with chocolate. Yup, a pastry chef that doesn't care for working with chocolate. I could go on and on with the reasons why, but it's not important right now. What is important is who made it.

Two co-workers of mine named Katherine and Ricky put this guy together. As they were building it, I asked the simple question of whether or not the robot would be evil. They both chuckled and Katherine said no, it wasn't going to be evil. I was like "Why not?!?! All robots eventually turn evil! Look at every sci-fi movie ever made!"

Since it was Katherine's baby, she said no to the evil robot idea. I think it would have been a bitchin' evil chocolate robot. Instead, we have a nice, man-servant chocolate robot.

The next picture is a shot I took off the tv. It's how Peter Griffin likes to stuff his chicken.

This is a ginger bread house they made at my job. It was pretty cool looking, so I took a picture of it.

The next picture is of a Dominoes Pizza box. The slogan they used is a motto I've been using with women for at least a decade now.

The next couple of pictures are of bread that I made. I didn't take pics of the process, so they never made the blog. They were tasty though.


Sometimes, I'll make some sweet treats for the family and just share the pics on Facebook. You know, to brag to the rest of the world that I'm an awesome pastry chef and the rest of you just wish you were as cool as me. First up is churros.

Next up, Lemon Meringue Pie.

And now, banana fritters.

The next couple pics I got from watching Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. I like most of the cartoons they show, and they never fail to get a laugh out of me.


What do you know?!?! Another chocolate piece from Ricky and Katherine. I forgot I had this pic. In any case, I really liked this one. It wasn't 10ft tall, but it was elegant. Good job you two!

That's it for this one. Hope you liked the pics. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment