June 16, 2013

T.S.D.O.B: Day 7 - Haagen-Dazs' Gelato


It's day 7 of Thirty Straight Days Of Blogging. It's gone by a bit faster than I thought it would. That's a good thing, of course. And to celebrate one week finished of this blogging adventure, I'm going to keep this one super short and sweet! Actually, the real reason I'm keeping this short is because I'm actually writing this on Father's Day and I need to be with the family.

No big fancy review needed for this one. Haagen-Dazs routinely puts out quality ice cream. Their gelato is just as good, if not better, than anything else they have out right now. This stuff rocks. Plain and simple.

I've tried 3 or 4 flavors to this point, but the one pictured above, Black Cherry Amaretto, is my favorite. The vanilla bean is a close second.

It's creamy, rich, and blah blah blah! It's some good shit! Just fucking try it already!

Like I said, it's actually Father's Day as I'm writing this. I'd like to take a second and say Thank You to my dad, Bill, for being a great father and great role model for my brother and I. He always says that he's proud of my brother and I. I hope he knows how proud we are to call him dad.

And a shout out to my big brudda Tony! Happy Father's Day Bruh!

Lastly, a pic of me and my lil guy!

I think we took that at a Red Robin. That's my crazy lil guy!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment